The OSIRIS Aberrometer is an electromedical system for measuring corneal and ocular aberrations,
for use in opthalmological diagnosis by specialised medical staff and oculists.
This system is the result of a long research carried out by recognized professionals to bring new technology,
quality and design together to the highest level.
A revolution in the field of aberrometry, it enables assessment of the quality of the wavefront and measurement
of ocular aberrations, thanks to its use of a PWS (Pyramidal WaveFront Sensor) and advanced software.
The software provided allows the following:
• Analysis of the patient’s ocular wavefront in diverse conditions of refractive simulation, as well as the
• from the ideal wavefront and refractive difference
• Zernike analysis of the wavefront measured
• A summary of the visual quality for assessment of the effect of the measured wavefront aberrations.
• Comparison and difference between aberration maps in follow-up assessments.